Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Profiles in Color

#2 Dirty Dick

I was sitting at a bar
in a seaside town,
when in walks Dirty Dick,
and he's looking around.

He was a man of 70+ years
at the time,
and it became clear that his libido
was still working fine.

Dick spots two thirty-something ladies
at a table nearby.
So he walks right over,
but doesn't even say "hi."

Instead he says "ladies
I'm ready for a role in the hay,
and you both look good to me,
so I could go either way."

I could do one or two,
if you both want to play,
but menage a trois,
would really make my day.

So in propositioning females
we have to credit Dirty Dick,
with giving new meaning to the phrase,
"cut to the quick"

While he may not be handsome,
and is not exactly slick,
when it comes to chutzpah,
there's only one Dirty Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment